Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Rain






We had a great Halloween and weekend overall.  The kids all got barrels of candy, and in accordance with my fatherly duties, I'm doing my best to eat as much as possible in order to spare the kids' teeth.  The threatening rain held off until late Friday night, so we didn't get wet as we feared, and we had a great time trick-or-treating with friends.  As you can see from the pictures, we were all Peter Pan characters...see if you can guess who was whom.

The rain on Saturday (really from Friday night through Sunday morning) was pretty amazing.  It rained, and rained, and never really let up for any sustained amount of time.  There were some real benefits of a rainy Saturday.  Because we couldn't go out to a lot of our normal outdoor activities (soccer, swimming, tennis, bikes), we spent most of the day indoors.  We got a LOT of good work done around the house - cleaned the garage, cleaned the house - good stuff.  We also had some fun friends over for dinner on Sunday, so that completed a great weekend.

Busy week ahead of us, I'll check in when I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! you all look so great!
can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You guys look very cute! But what the heck is Angela wearing? Oh wait, is that an Alligator costume? I see! Anyways, looking forward to seeing you all this weekend! I hope the dresses we got the girls fit them!
-Annie