Thursday, May 31, 2007
VICTORY!!!
Brig took his first independent steps tonight!!!!!
I was at a meeting and got a phone call with the exciting news. I was grateful Angela kept him awake to show me when I got home - he's a natural! He was so good at it, it's obvious that he was ready and just had to make the decision to do it. It was so fun to congratulate him and have him be so proud! He definitely got his share of hugs and claps tonight. We love our little guy so much!!!
Check out the YouTube video above if you haven't already!
I'll be breaking down the film a little later today to analyze his strengths and potential weaknesses. I feel like an Offensive Coordinator putting together a game plan for a prolific offensive attack (i.e. Vince Young-Cedric Benson-Roy Williams or John Beck-Jonny Harline-Curtis Brown) ... and we're playing Utah State ... Aaaahhh yeeeeaaaahhhh booooyyy!
I was at a meeting and got a phone call with the exciting news. I was grateful Angela kept him awake to show me when I got home - he's a natural! He was so good at it, it's obvious that he was ready and just had to make the decision to do it. It was so fun to congratulate him and have him be so proud! He definitely got his share of hugs and claps tonight. We love our little guy so much!!!
Check out the YouTube video above if you haven't already!
I'll be breaking down the film a little later today to analyze his strengths and potential weaknesses. I feel like an Offensive Coordinator putting together a game plan for a prolific offensive attack (i.e. Vince Young-Cedric Benson-Roy Williams or John Beck-Jonny Harline-Curtis Brown) ... and we're playing Utah State ... Aaaahhh yeeeeaaaahhhh booooyyy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job Brigham!!!
Mom and I just watched the video!!
She's up at our house today!
We're glad he's walking... I'm sure John is..
That's awesome...congrats! If I were you, I'd call up Bronco to get an early offer...
Yeah!!! Go Brigham!!!
And congratulations to Angela for winning the marathon!
Ahhh Yeah... Just like his Dad.
That's awesome! Now he can run away, while Spencer is chasing him. :)
Post a Comment