Monday, May 7, 2007

GO JAZZ!!!

First of all, we're 2 Days to Twins! I'm sticking by my countdown, but acknowledge that it could happen a couple of days "late". Morgan was really hoping her two newest cousins would be born today, on her birthday.

We are so grateful for Morgan today! She's such a treasure for our family, and I think of all the girls, she has really morphed into Mommy's little buddy because she gets a lot of time at home as the big sister and big helper. Ang laughingly recounts Morgan's funny sayings, and her astute observations to me - what a sweet girl! We started off her birthday with our traditional donuts, and then I invited Morgan to join me on a special Daddy-daughter birthday lunch date at my work. She thought it was really great to come and eat with me, where we enjoyed our food and three or four desserts, and then we played tic-tac-toe in my office for a while. She beat me 5 out of 6 times. Tonight she will be overjoyed with her main present - she's been asking us for an American Girl doll for months. I convinced her at lunch that we actually got her an American Boy doll...I think she's a little worried.

I usually try to update the blog in the morning so as to capture most of the day's traffic. I've had a lot on my mind with my new calling, and as a result, I've sort of avoided posting. I think most of you should know by now that our church lives are going to change a little bit (I think everyone in my family knows, and since Angela's mom knows, I guess that means everyone in her family knows too, along with most of Provo/Orem...just kidding...;-) ). I don't really want to post it yet just in case, but if you haven't heard I'll email you.

Good luck Jazz!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll have to give my mom some credit because I have no idea what you are talking about.... although I'm usually the last person on the "phone chain."