Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Morg, Brig, Ang
Morgan came up to me this morning and said, "Dad, I know how to say 'I love you' in Spanish." She then proceeded to do 'I love you' in sign language. I asked "is that Spanish?" and after a pause, she burst out in laughter at her own mistake. She's such a joy.
Brig has developed quite an attraction for his Daddy. He's even getting to the point where he won't go down easily for naps if it's anyone but the Dad helping. This normally happens on Mondays because I was around on the weekends to help. I admit I love coming home and just seeing his face light up. Last night we were walking in the house with him holding my finger, and he forgot and let go. He stood there for a minute and then when he realized he wasn't holding anything he sort of panicked and fell flat on his head. Maybe he's going to be a lineman...
Angela got a really cute haircut last night - very short, very sexy ... did I say that out loud?
Brig has developed quite an attraction for his Daddy. He's even getting to the point where he won't go down easily for naps if it's anyone but the Dad helping. This normally happens on Mondays because I was around on the weekends to help. I admit I love coming home and just seeing his face light up. Last night we were walking in the house with him holding my finger, and he forgot and let go. He stood there for a minute and then when he realized he wasn't holding anything he sort of panicked and fell flat on his head. Maybe he's going to be a lineman...
Angela got a really cute haircut last night - very short, very sexy ... did I say that out loud?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment