Thursday, May 17, 2007
Thursday
The girls and I learned something new about Brig this morning. He loves to plant big kisses on Mom and his sisters, but he won't give kisses to Dad unless he's far away and can blow them from a distance. At first I was a bit upset about this, but as I thought about it more, I think it's a good thing. I don't really think it's a bad thing that he only likes to kiss pretty girls and not whiskery men.
Angela and I are headed to Philadelphia for a little weekend R&R the weekend of July 5-8. We're really looking forward to it already because we won't see Nate and Jenny this summer, and we can't wait to see Hailey's cute pregnant tummy (I should clarify...ANGELA can't wait to see it). A really kind friend here in our ward offered to take all of the kids for the weekend! She probably will hate us (you said the "H" word, Dad) by the time we get back, but it will surely be a few days of blissful ignorance for us.
Can't wait to see Mom and Dad Richards tomorrow! The kids, who have generously offered to give up their room for Grandpa and Grandma, are excited for their sleepovers in the front room. It has nothing to do with the fact that the TV is out there, I'm sure.
More on the fun weekend as it gets here. Have a great afternoon and day.
Angela and I are headed to Philadelphia for a little weekend R&R the weekend of July 5-8. We're really looking forward to it already because we won't see Nate and Jenny this summer, and we can't wait to see Hailey's cute pregnant tummy (I should clarify...ANGELA can't wait to see it). A really kind friend here in our ward offered to take all of the kids for the weekend! She probably will hate us (you said the "H" word, Dad) by the time we get back, but it will surely be a few days of blissful ignorance for us.
Can't wait to see Mom and Dad Richards tomorrow! The kids, who have generously offered to give up their room for Grandpa and Grandma, are excited for their sleepovers in the front room. It has nothing to do with the fact that the TV is out there, I'm sure.
More on the fun weekend as it gets here. Have a great afternoon and day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're jealous of your Philly trip. Molly and I had a blast last fall on our extended weekend getaway, especially sans kids. I'm pretty sure that wasn't conception weekend for the twins, but we might have spent a little time in the bullpen warming up! Whoa, I'm going to get horsewhipped by a certain spouse of mine for that comment. Sorry hun, it just slipped out. And of course we all know it's not true because Molly was already pregnant and in the throws of morning-extended-to-all-times-of-the-day sickness. So none of those shenanigans, but we sure had fun playing games, visiting sites, and just being with the Phillies.
We're surviving here in twin-ville. Molly and the babes are asleep which means the rest of us are carousing, making messes, disorganizing the house and generally raising Cain. It's great. We really are doing well. The kids are so great and get a little more awake each day.
Laters
Post a Comment