Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers out there, we love you and are grateful for all you do, have done, and will do for your families. We had a great day, including fun cards and and notes from the girls, and a "Happy Mother's Day" treasure hunt after church to track down Angela's gift. I'm really grateful for Angela - she's the best mom I can imagine. Plus she's a hot mama!

Morgan informed us that based on Kennan's Word of Wisdom lesson today that you can't drink "swine". Good to know. She also told me at tennis yesterday when I suggested she drive to Utah and have Grandma fix her something to eat (because she wouldn't stop asking what she could eat), "Listen up Dad, I can't drive!"

Brig is officially a chicken. I try to entice him to walk by placing a jelly belly, his favorite candy, on the couch and make him walk 2 steps to get it...and he won't. After a few minutes I storm away disgusted and he just laughs as he chews on his jelly belly because his Dad gave up. Oh well, maybe he can be a kicker - they're not athletes, right?

What a mother's day present the Jazz gave to all of us! I already can't wait for tomorrow where I will surreptitiously deposit Jazz logos and pictures on certain annoying desks.

Finally, congratulations Spencer and Molly on the cute twins. I just want to let you know, though, that we have already claimed "Jake" as a nickname for Brigham. You can feel free to use it sometimes, but just know that it will only increase the confusion. If you want to sometimes call Jake Brig, that's probably ok. Just make sure you don't accidentally call our Brigham Brig when he should be Jake, or Jake when he should be Brig...clear?

Good week everyone!

No comments: