Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy-ness

Wow - it feels like I come to work to get a break sometimes! Things are really hopping at home right now, but it's all good. Kennan and Micah missed swimteam yesterday because they had dress rehearsal for the big Wizard of Oz play going on from tonight through Saturday. They are performing on Thursday and Saturday, which is great considering the last couple of plays Micah's been in both casts and it's been very time consuming. Part of the deal though, is that if your kids are in the play, they ask that the parents give a lot of volunteer time. So tonight I'm on the Lights and Sounds crew -- hope I don't mess up!

A note on Dave: he has proven himself to be amazingly valuable to his company, 1-800 Contacts, as he runs their call center. They recently received recognition from JD Power & Assoc. for call center operation and customer satisfaction excellence (see link).

I've noticed from looking at the tracking on the blog that traffic has been dropping the last few days. I imagine the novelty has worn off, and people certainly have more to worry about in their day than my blog. I promise to try and make it more interesting, including more photos and things like that, which is probably what brings people to the site more than the commentary.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures would be nice!

Dan and Hailey said...

You can add one more visit everyday from me - I have your RSS feed on my google homepage and can read it from there. It's good to hear what's going on in the wild west...