Saturday, May 5, 2007

4 Days to Twins! Contractions have been reported, although the word today is that it's not imminent. Probably just signs that things are getting close. Molly and Spencer - any insider info on the starting rotation for names?

Ang and I saw Spiderman 3 last night and enjoyed it. It's not a must-see by any means, but we were definitely entertained. Movies are always better too when you don't have to pay for them. Bottom line is you'll want to put this in your DVD queue if you don't see it in the theaters...aka if you don't get out to a lot of movies, don't waste a valuable date night on this one, but it's worth seeing sometime.

The mighty Cougs rolled over Penn State yesterday in the National Final Four tournament at Stanford. Unfortunately, the mightier Cal Bears also rolled over Navy, and BYU now gets to take on Cal this afternoon. I won't say it would be a complete shocker if the Cougs pulled off the upset, but they are definite 'dogs in this one. I love how this year's team plays though - great teamwork, good coaching, good fundamental rugby, no big-time stars.

Sunny, breezy, cool today - great for a bike ride this afternoon. Have an outstanding weekend!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Angela tuned me into John's "countdown to the twins" on the blog and I'm trying to figure out how I haven't seen it before! I am really losing it. Anyway, we are getting SO excited...and hope that John's estimates are right on. Four days would be perfect! Actually, TODAY would be perfect. No complaints...I'm actually amazingly comfortable...just DYING of excitment to meet and hold these little people. John and Ang---your blog is so fun. Thanks for keeping us posted on your fam. We have your July dates written on our calendar and are looking forward to hanging out inbetween countless nursing sessions and diaper changes! :)

Dan and Hailey said...

To bad about the Cougs loss to Cal. BUT...that was one of the best Jazz games I've seen since '97 last night. Now we have homecourt advantage against the Warriors (which should be fun for the Californians to watch). Go Jazz!