Wednesday, June 17, 2009

stuff

Angela and Micah are getting all set to go to their first girls camp starting Saturday morning. Angela is going as a unit leader, so she'll be with her 6 girls for the entire time, and Micah is going as a first year and couldn't be more excited about it. Of the two, I would have to say Angela's clearly more nervous - she is not what you would call a seasoned camper... But they'll have a fun time, regardless of the cold nights and bugs... :O

While they're gone, we get to have Aunt Anne (and husband Brandon for the first half) come stay with us. It'll be fun to have them in general, and very helpful next week with the kids as I'm working. She's nice to do it for us, and hopefully it will be fun for her/them. I know the kids are really looking forward to it.

Work's been going well for me lately. It's been busy and challenging, but I've had some successes that make things good. I also get a new addition to my team this week as my summer intern comes on board today. It's always good to have another person to help with things, but it's also somewhat difficult getting them up to speed.

Great weather forecast for the next couple of weeks: low 80s and sunshine ... very happy about that!

No comments: