
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Remember Brig's curly hair...?
So here's how it went down. Saturday morning I dropped Angela and Micah off at the church for a week-long trip to YW girls camp. They were excited and happy to go, although being being without a cell phone and text messaging is going to be tough for Angela. Anyway, I digress... I came back from dropping the girls off, and I busted out the hair clippers. I started with my own hair, cutting it my usual short length, and then, without forethought or planning, Brig and I decided it was his turn... I think it's entirely possible that my haircutting (and other?) privileges may be revoked when Angela gets home, but I have to say - he looks awesome with a tough kid hair cut! I think this picture does it justice:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheesh John, you took no prisoners with that haircut. Lucky for you that Brig is such a good looking kid so that it doesn't matter whether he has hair or not...and yes, he looks tough as nails.
uh oh.. you may be sleeping on the couch soon... :)
Post a Comment