Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Joy of Showering

Brig has discovered showers. I had to give him a shower with me on Saturday because I didn't have time to shower and then bathe him, but he did NOT want to get in with me. After forcing him to come in, he quickly changed his mind, and then was extremely mad when I turned it off. For a little kid, I was surprised how much he likes standing with his head directly under the water. But now every day he walks around saying, "take a showa", and he loves to get in with anyone he can. It's a little disconcerting though when you're in there, washing soap off your face, and you feel these two little hands on each cheek...yeah, those cheeks.

I haven't written much about the Jazz recently, so I wanted to give them some big props for coming back the last two games and tying the series with the Lakers. Unfortunately, it's impossible for them to win in L.A. because they will not be able to get the foul calls, and the Lakers will get every possible advantage from the refs. I don't blame the league - the whole country would watch a Lakers-Celtics series. Just saying that the Jazz can be a really great team, but they won't win this series. I think it will go 7 games though, so we have a few more opportunities to cheer them on.

Angela and Kennan head to Utah this weekend for Camille's baptism. They're excited for their little trip, and we're happy to support them in it. Friday night we're thinking about Micah and Morgan having a sleepover at a ward friend's home, and then Brig and I going camping for fathers and sons. I'm actually really excited to do that with Brig, I think it's going to be a blast!

No comments: