Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coolest Family in the World

I am flying to Utah this weekend, not for fun, but for an intense period of work to get our Provo house ready for the Parade of Homes and for sale. We will be laying sod, planting trees and plants, and anything else that needs to get done.

Meanwhile, Matt and Debby were planning a fun get together at their house Friday evening to celebrate their recently completed house projects, and to kickoff the Memorial Day weekend in style. Well, they have generously volunteered to postpone their party, and move the venue to the Provo house where they will help Cameron and me with the landscaping. I'm so stoked that they would make this sacrifice - and I really appreciate it. So not only will we get a lot more work done, it'll be great to work alongside my family and catch up.

No comments: