
Dan has a lot of ground to cover over the next week. Many of you know that he and Hailey are coming out to California for the summer, with a short stop in Utah along the way. Like the gallant husband that he is, he will put Hailey and Preston on a plane tomorrow, and then hit the road for the roadtrip from H-E-double-hockey-sticks. Sure he's probably excited for the challenge, and for the adventure of the open road. But ask him again as he's sitting in trucker traffic just outside of Chicago, watching the mind-numbing sameness of the Midwest crawl by - then there might not be much excitement. I believe he's checked out the complete Audio Book section at his local library, and I'm sure he'll find his way through many a 7-11 before he turns off his engine for the last time. Just enjoy the road, Dan, and avoid looking like this...
I'm sure he wouldn't mind periodic WAKE UP! calls, so remember to check in with him over the next couple of days. Dan, we can't wait to see you next week! Drive careful and be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment