My goal is to see how long I can go between filling up my car with gas. I'm actually doing pretty well, but I've also realized that my car isn't the one we need to worry about. So I've become a self-powered computer. An SPC (Google talk) is one who gets to work either walking, riding, skating, sailing, swimming, or any other way that doesn't include other power sources. There are many benefits of getting to work this way:
- I get to ride my bike to and from work and get some exercise (ok, a small amount, but better than none)
- My car stays at home, so Angela can use my car instead of her big gas-guzzler for her daily errands that don't involve all the kids
- My co-workers think I'm cool (sometimes)
- Google makes a donation to a charity of my choice based on how many times I SPC each quarter ($5 per day)
- Oh yeah, and there's that whole "environmental" thing or some crap like that
With my schedule it doesn't always work out, like on bishopric night, or when I need to pick up a kid from piano or something. But last week I rode to work 3 times, and I did today as well. Good job me.
Finally, does anyone else find this strange?
NFL Draft results for Utah schools:
- Utah State - 2 players
- Weber State - 1 player
- BYU - 1 player
- Utah - 0 players
Hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment