Saturday, April 26, 2008

A day of great loss

OK, that title makes it sound like something really bad happened...I guess I'm into sensationalist journalism now.

On Thursday night we had two losses within the space of one minute. First, Morgan lost her first tooth! She was so excited when I pulled it out without it hurting, which is good because we discovered she has 4 or 5 other loose teeth already. Then, within a few seconds of that, Micah said "hey Dad, try mine" and I pulled one of hers out too. So if any of you have kids with loose teeth and you need an expert to extract them, I come pretty cheap and do good work.

And I've been feeling a little bad that Angela didn't get adequate representation in the pictures from our trip because she was often the one taking the pictures, so here's this little beauty... (I'm really gonna pay for this one!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Angela is priceless. Just know, whatever price you pay for posting it (and you will pay), it was worth it!!!