Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feeling better

I took a little extra time at home this morning to get myself right, and I'm feeling much better. It helps that it's warm and sunny, and we've got a weekend in the 80's to look forward to. Oh, and the entire next week after that on vacation in Newport Beach doesn't hurt either.

Just got back from lunch and this is one of the days Dan is going to grow to love this summer. They put on a Caribbean BBQ out on the big patio with a band playing and lots of good food. Great way to recharge for the rest of the work day. I had a pork rib, jerk chicken, grilled shrimp, tropical fruit, a virgin banana colada, and a good salad. I smell like I've been to a barbecue.

So here's a primer for the Richards family: That project that Dan's been talking about and asking for input on ... it's going to be awesome! I've been giving him just a tiny bit of help, and I'm seriously impressed. I believe the grand opening is coming pretty soon, so definitely stay tuned.

Big Warriors-Nuggets game tonight...it pretty much all comes down to tonight to see who makes the playoffs between those two teams. Also, NHL playoffs started (yeah, who knew?) this week and the Sharks dropped their first game to Calgary, which is not good.