Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pics du Jour ... Mmm, That Sounds Good, I'll Have Some of That...

watching a movie with the kids

ang & brig

playing with richards cousins

popsicles on the balcony

on grandma lebras' swingset

pioneer day parade ... nice boots grandpa

chillin' at the pool that the rich people go to by spencer & molly's

mvp, secret weapon, aquamarine

morgan with the coaches/aunts

with the older richards couples in midway

umm, how did that one get in here?

slippy slidin' away with cousins

brig stretching with mom before a swim. nice body ... brig

brig in awe of the rodeo horses

ang and morgan looking like spanish fork natives

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally... some pics!!!

It was fun seeing you guys!

Thi-Anh said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. The last time I saw them, Morgan was 9 months old at Caroline's wedding. The kids are so good looking :P