Wednesday, August 22, 2007
quick update
I don't have a lot of time to report today, but here's what's going on:
The kids started school today, and the whole day was summed up by Morgan, who turned to Angela on the way to afternoon kindergarten and said: "Mom, I am SO excited!" And all reports are that it was a fabulous day for everyone. They all love their teachers, and all have friends in their classes. Sounds like the perfect start to a new year.
I fly to Redmond, WA tomorrow to assist our fixed assets team with an inventory count. This is pretty much the number one reason I never went into public accounting - to avoid stuff like this - but here I am... Oh well, it's a change of pace and I got a much better location than most of the others, who have to travel back east and to the south (and warehouses are NOT air-conditioned). Luckily I'll get to fly home Friday morning, so it's a quick jaunt.
Finally, Ang has officially decided that St. George is definitely out this year. Her shin has started hurting her again and it was actually an easy decision, and a "relief", when she finally pulled the trigger. Bummer for her and for all of us still running, but good for her health.
OK, I won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try and report in on Friday.
The kids started school today, and the whole day was summed up by Morgan, who turned to Angela on the way to afternoon kindergarten and said: "Mom, I am SO excited!" And all reports are that it was a fabulous day for everyone. They all love their teachers, and all have friends in their classes. Sounds like the perfect start to a new year.
I fly to Redmond, WA tomorrow to assist our fixed assets team with an inventory count. This is pretty much the number one reason I never went into public accounting - to avoid stuff like this - but here I am... Oh well, it's a change of pace and I got a much better location than most of the others, who have to travel back east and to the south (and warehouses are NOT air-conditioned). Luckily I'll get to fly home Friday morning, so it's a quick jaunt.
Finally, Ang has officially decided that St. George is definitely out this year. Her shin has started hurting her again and it was actually an easy decision, and a "relief", when she finally pulled the trigger. Bummer for her and for all of us still running, but good for her health.
OK, I won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try and report in on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment