Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Funny video
I was sitting here at my desk at the end of the work day, and I thought I would browse around YouTube for videos to watch. The first search I usually type in is "funny", and I have to tell you, my stomach hurts, my cheeks hurt from laughing, and I'm still getting looks from my coworkers. The best one I saw is this one of soccer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ_N4imYVE
Admittedly there are a couple of pictures that border on inappropriate, but if you can get past that, you'll be in for a good laugh. Note that the side bar to the right of this page are also showing funny soccer moments.
I also thought you might enjoy this:
http://www.bluefangroup.com/
Two days until I get to hang with the fam again - can't wait!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ_N4imYVE
Admittedly there are a couple of pictures that border on inappropriate, but if you can get past that, you'll be in for a good laugh. Note that the side bar to the right of this page are also showing funny soccer moments.
I also thought you might enjoy this:
http://www.bluefangroup.com/
Two days until I get to hang with the fam again - can't wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment