Monday, March 1, 2010
Can't keep up
Man, it seems like I can barely get around to updating the blog anymore. If it makes you feel any better, I do feel guilty about it... sort of.
The kids and I had a fun weekend. Angela was away with some girlfriends, so the kids and I made it our duty to have a great time in her absence. Friday night we had a movie night where we watched The Sandlot - Morgan and Brig particularly loved it. Saturday had us doing things around the house in the morning, Kennan had a friend over, Morgan had a birthday party, and Brig and I played catch in the front yard. I took the kids to see the movie The Tooth Fairy, which they all liked - of course...
We all enjoyed watching the Olympics. We watched more of them on our vacation than we were able to at home, but it was fun to see all the great stories and performances. I could've done with a lot less figure skating, but overall was happy to have the Olympics to end each day with.
House update: we decided to put the house up for sale at an amount below what we owe on the mortgage. We've had a few people interested in seeing the home based on our listing, but it has been incredibly frustrating on my part trying to coordinate all the schedules of people living in Utah County while I'm not there. Nonetheless, all the pain will make things that much sweeter when it all works out ... whenever that is.
The kids and I had a fun weekend. Angela was away with some girlfriends, so the kids and I made it our duty to have a great time in her absence. Friday night we had a movie night where we watched The Sandlot - Morgan and Brig particularly loved it. Saturday had us doing things around the house in the morning, Kennan had a friend over, Morgan had a birthday party, and Brig and I played catch in the front yard. I took the kids to see the movie The Tooth Fairy, which they all liked - of course...
We all enjoyed watching the Olympics. We watched more of them on our vacation than we were able to at home, but it was fun to see all the great stories and performances. I could've done with a lot less figure skating, but overall was happy to have the Olympics to end each day with.
House update: we decided to put the house up for sale at an amount below what we owe on the mortgage. We've had a few people interested in seeing the home based on our listing, but it has been incredibly frustrating on my part trying to coordinate all the schedules of people living in Utah County while I'm not there. Nonetheless, all the pain will make things that much sweeter when it all works out ... whenever that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment