Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brig's still funny, and hanging with Micah

Yesterday Brig and I were dropping off one of the girls at a house that had a lot of windows. Brig asked me what if we had to break the window to get in the house, and I told him we couldn't do that because then he'd be a robber. He said, "I'd smile so you wouldn't know I was a robber."

This morning he came in to my bathroom and asked if I wanted to know how tall he is. I said yes, so he got on the scale and asked me what the number said...

Angela's at the all-Richards-girls weekend, and I'm sure she's having a great time. Last night Micah and I decided that it would be fun to just hang out, she and I, and watch a movie together. So she told her sleepover invitation no, we got the other kids situated, and then we watched the first 1/2 of Lord of the Rings. So fun for me to hang out with her!

No comments: