Thursday, November 19, 2009

Micah's Play: Video!

As promised, here are some underground videos of Micah's play. They are generally not complete songs, and the cameraman - whoever it was - was not great, but you get the idea:


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! she really is so talented!
ezra and i really enjoyed watching it!

Dan and Hailey said...

That's awesome! Tell her congrats from us!

Anne & Brandon said...

MY NIECE IS GREATEST "ANNIE" EVER! I wish we could've been able to come and see the show! Can't wait to see you guys in December!

Jenny said...

Oh, John, that completely made my day. Micah rocked it! I even got a little teary as I watched her sing "Tomorrow..." what happened to that little 2-year-old singing Star Wars with every pitch perfect?

Man, watch out Broadway...

Matt and Becca said...

Thanks for sharing, John! That was awesome! Looking forward to being with you for Christmas...

Angela said...

Wow!!! She is amazing!!! She is the best sister in the world!!!!!!

Angela said...

Wow!!! She is amazing!!! She is the best daughter in the world!!!!!!