Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The News...
I alluded to this last Friday, but as I said, I didn't want to jinx anything by spilling the beans too early. Well, we FINALLY leased out our Provo house over the weekend. It's been quite a stress on us, and it feels so great to be able to get someone in there to pay part of our monthly costs, and then hopefully if things work out they'll buy the house after a year. We're happy to have gotten to this point because we've definitely seen these situations drag on and on. So that's our big news.
I'm in New York this week and enjoying working out of our Manhattan office. I really like the team here, and the feel of the city each time I come. I was fortunate to find a great rate at a hotel right across the street from the office, so the cold isn't a big deal. It's not terribly cold right now but that's supposed to change tomorrow. They say a storm is moving in on Thursday - hopefully it won't affect my flight out. Angela texted me that it was 72 degrees back home - that doesn't stink.
Depending on your perspective, it's either a really good time for me to be gone, or a bad time. Angela and Brig are sick with pretty bad coughs/colds. And the news this morning was that the girls are starting to get the sickness as well. Man am I glad I'm not there! (except that I wish I could be there to help you, honey - seriously)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, you like the Manhattan office, eh? Like the team, like the city?
Now you're talkin', John! I'm sure a sweet pad on the Upper West Side won't cost you as much as a 4-bdrm in the Bay area! We'll even apartment hunt for you!
Missing all of you...
Jenny
Post a Comment