Friday, January 30, 2009
300 musings of a wandering mind
300 is a very cool number. It's the title of a very cool guy movie. It's the name of a very cool guy car. And it's the number of this post - 300 blog posts on this blog. I'm pretty psyched about that...
The kids had a great morning yesterday and today. That's in direct contrast with the first three days of this week. They were fighting, slow, and late for school those days, but today they were happy, fast, and I got them to school early. It was awesome. They're great kids, but if one of them is not feeling happy on a given day, it really affects everyone else.
It feels like a Friday today. Sun is shining, I don't have many meetings on my calendar today so I can get my pre-Monday work done before the weekend, I've got Bob Marley cranking on my headphones as I work away, and everybody's in a palpably good mood.
Great exercise week for me so far: 3 swims (+ 1 more later today), 3 runs, 1 bike ride (+ a long one tomorrow). Also doing well on not eating sugar. I made a decision based on some events we had last weekend that I would allow myself some sugar on Saturday and Sunday, but except for those days and events, I've been off sugar now for almost two weeks. Not sure I feel any different, but at least I'm doing something...
Ang and I are going to hit a movie this weekend - I think it's between Paul Blart: Mall Cop, and Taken. Should be fun, I'll let you know what we see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment