Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LG

Last night we were catching up on Conference talks that we missed over the weekend, and a thought came to me.  Our tv, which is very nice by the way, is an "LG" brand plasma.  I was thinking "LG...Life's Good".  And you know what, it really is.  

It's amazing how quickly the "mo" can change from week to week.  We got a loan on our house and we have had incredible interest this week on possible lease options.  I started a new job this week and feel totally rejuvenated and reenergized (pictures of new office coming ... gotta set it up just right first!).  Our kids are all doing well in school (parent-teacher conferences were successful). We're all healthy and happy.  I'm a swimming fool and loving it.  We have amazing friends.  Both of our teams are in the Top 10 (unfortunately likely to change this weekend Texas-OU, but hopefully not for the Cougs).

So this is a happy-to-be-alive post to end a very good day.  Hope you all are able to realize that whatever stage your life is in, it's not as good as ours.  Just kidding.

No comments: