Monday, October 20, 2008

Angela's Marathon Pics

One of the biggest problems I have with this blog is getting pictures up in a timely manner.  It's not that it's hard to get the pictures, it's just a bit of a process...download the pictures from the camera to our home computer; upload to a web folder in Picasa (which I'm happy to share with anyone, by the way); then at work I have to download the photos back from the Picasa online album to my work computer, and then upload them into Blogger.  I know it would be easier to just download straight from the camera to my work computer, but you can also see the down side of that, hopefully.  Anyway, here are the St George pics.  I'm sad as I realize we didn't take any with Spencer & Molly and their family at the house, but at least we got the race...








1 comment:

Brian said...

Congrats Angela! Those pictures remind me of a painful 1st weekend in October back in 2001. You're a super human for doing the marathon multiple times over the years. You're my hero!