Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pics - July 4th, Micah bday, Philly

Patriotism at its finest (but missing Morgan and our freckled Kennan!)

Learning how to pose

See, he actually DOES have hair

Micah's birthday "cake"

The "thanks for a good gift" hug

Micah's new bike

Who wouldn't wear goggles to eat lunch?

Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks at the Reading Market (note the original Cheese Whiz)

Nate & Jenny's house with the crew

Dan & Hailey's row house

Ang in front of Independence Hall

The Liberty Bell, with the security guard in the background (wearing green)

Ang and Rocky hangin out

The finale dinner - the perfect end to a great trip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the pictures. They are awesome! I'm glad you had a good trip. I love Micah's cake, it is really funny. I miss you and love you like crazy!

jamkmb said...

Kennan, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I miss you more!

love, Dad

Unknown said...

Looks like fun... I've never been to Philly.