Monday, July 16, 2007

Looking ahead

I'm going to get in big time trouble for this picture, but, well, sometimes things are just too good to keep to yourself.........My queen....

We had a fun weekend. I took Micah to see the new Harry Potter movie and we both liked it. We also went swimming at a friend's pool, and we had a date with some great friends while the kids were at a swimteam party. Sunday was a bit crazy with all of our responsibilities - I think I need to come to work on Mondays to rest up from my church duties.

We have a great week ahead of us! Mostly we're prepping for our trip to Utah, which will be our annual long exodus of Ang and the kids, with me back and forth a little bit. We're even looking forward to the drive on Friday or Saturday, depending on how we feel. I'm so excited to see Kennan again - she's been having so much fun at her cousins' that I'm not sure she's even going to want to come home. We've missed her so much; our family feels too small and too quiet without her around. I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most - seeing our Benz again. But a little golf with the bros and dad, some relaxation time, and seeing friends and family won't be too bad either.

No comments: