Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Happy 4th of July!
What better way to celebrate the 4th of July with pancake breakfasts, pool parties, fireworks, and a guys' night out screening of "Live Free or Die Hard"? All quality entertainment, but let me say this - having gone into that movie with relatively low expectations, I was more than pleasantly surprised - it was awesome! Of course it was over the top, but man was I entertained! Some high quality stunt work happened in that movie, and I am appreciative.
We're also starting the official celebrations of Micah's birthday as Ang and I will be out of town for her actual b-day on Saturday. She's a special girl and we love her so much! Hard to believe she's 10 years old now. We got her a new bike, along with some other knick knacks that she will enjoy. We celebrated with the Lyons at their pool - Maldonado's pizza and a donut stack cake. Tonight she will choose her restaurant for her special dinner, and combined with her b-day lunch with Dad at Google, she's getting some good eats for her birthday.
Angela and I are headed out to Philadelphia for a few days to have a no-kids-allowed trip. CAN'T WAIT!!! We're going to stay with Dan and Hailey, and Nate and Jenny, and are super stoked to hang with them and to see their hood. Have we mentioned we like visits to California as well? Sorry ... got sidetracked. Anyway, I'll report on that little adventure after the fact. That also means I may be offline for the next few days - hope you can stand it (yeah, right).
Adios
We're also starting the official celebrations of Micah's birthday as Ang and I will be out of town for her actual b-day on Saturday. She's a special girl and we love her so much! Hard to believe she's 10 years old now. We got her a new bike, along with some other knick knacks that she will enjoy. We celebrated with the Lyons at their pool - Maldonado's pizza and a donut stack cake. Tonight she will choose her restaurant for her special dinner, and combined with her b-day lunch with Dad at Google, she's getting some good eats for her birthday.
Angela and I are headed out to Philadelphia for a few days to have a no-kids-allowed trip. CAN'T WAIT!!! We're going to stay with Dan and Hailey, and Nate and Jenny, and are super stoked to hang with them and to see their hood. Have we mentioned we like visits to California as well? Sorry ... got sidetracked. Anyway, I'll report on that little adventure after the fact. That also means I may be offline for the next few days - hope you can stand it (yeah, right).
Adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment