Thursday, July 12, 2007
When did it become July???
Man, I look up and it's already July 12th. I started thinking...what have we done so far this year? I'm sure you were also thinking, what have John and family been doing all year? Well, here's a little peak into our 2007 so far... (in no particular order, just as they come to me, which can be incredibly random knowing my brain)
1. Brig turned 1
2. Morg turned 5
3. Benz turned 7
4. Micah turned 10
5. I left Cisco
6. I joined Google
7. Angela's had 117 girls nights out
8. Two trips to Utah
9. Matt and Rebecca got married
10. Dave and Meredith got married
11. Went skiing twice
12. I was released as Elders quorum president
13. I was called into the bishopric
14. Dad and Mom came to visit
15. Ezra was born
16. Jake and Emmy were born
17. Micah and Kennan were in Wizard of Oz
18. They were also in like 12 other year-end school productions
19. I played three new golf courses that I've never played before
20. We had our 13th wedding anniversary
21. Ang turned 34
22. The Jazz made the Western Conference Finals
23. BYU made the national championship game
24. Highland Rugby won the national championship game (not against BYU)
25. Micah and Morg moved into a bunkbed that Grandpa made
26. I have run 390 miles (not all at once)
27. I have played basketball 35 times with no significant injuries
28. I have played tennis 10 times with the same guy and not won one set
29. I won the brothers' NCAA final four pool - well, that's how I remember it
30. LOST
31. Ang and I took a trip on a plane without kids for the first time in 6 years
Hmm, no wonder it's hard to keep track of time - we've been busy.
1. Brig turned 1
2. Morg turned 5
3. Benz turned 7
4. Micah turned 10
5. I left Cisco
6. I joined Google
7. Angela's had 117 girls nights out
8. Two trips to Utah
9. Matt and Rebecca got married
10. Dave and Meredith got married
11. Went skiing twice
12. I was released as Elders quorum president
13. I was called into the bishopric
14. Dad and Mom came to visit
15. Ezra was born
16. Jake and Emmy were born
17. Micah and Kennan were in Wizard of Oz
18. They were also in like 12 other year-end school productions
19. I played three new golf courses that I've never played before
20. We had our 13th wedding anniversary
21. Ang turned 34
22. The Jazz made the Western Conference Finals
23. BYU made the national championship game
24. Highland Rugby won the national championship game (not against BYU)
25. Micah and Morg moved into a bunkbed that Grandpa made
26. I have run 390 miles (not all at once)
27. I have played basketball 35 times with no significant injuries
28. I have played tennis 10 times with the same guy and not won one set
29. I won the brothers' NCAA final four pool - well, that's how I remember it
30. LOST
31. Ang and I took a trip on a plane without kids for the first time in 6 years
Hmm, no wonder it's hard to keep track of time - we've been busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment