Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mid-Vacation Check In

One of the great things about being on vacation is that most of the time, you either don't have the time, the Internet connection, or the desire to worry about things like updating a blog. Well, I actually have all three today and so I thought I'd just give an update to anyone still reading this.

We're having a great time. Our families have been so great to us - really bending over backwards to make sure we're happy, fed, and having a good time. It's great to have Kennan back with us, and to be together as a family again...just in time for me to leave back to CA for a couple weeks while the rest of the fam continues the mountain vacation.

Highlights have included swimming; hanging with cousins, siblings, grandparents; badminton with Kennan; great eats (even the leg of lamb!); bball with bros and dad; golf with bros and dad; and sleeping in (Angela).

I'll update more later - hope everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to add in your highlights your big confession of the "KID FLICK."