Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A random drive-by Tagging

Here I was, reading Caroline's blog, minding my own business, when BAM!!! - she tags me. So here are the answers to the standard question:

4 Jobs I've Had:

  • Lawn mower
  • Construction worker
  • Finance
  • Controller

4 Movies I Can Watch Over And Over Again:

  • Bourne (Identity & Supremacy)
  • That Thing You Do
  • Gladiator
  • Tommy Boy

4 Places I've Lived:

  • Utah
  • Australia
  • Austin, Texas
  • Bay Area, California

4 Favorite TV Shows:

  • Lost
  • The Office
  • The Unit
  • Prison Break or 24 ... it's a toss up

My Favorite Foods

  • Barbecue
  • Tex-Mex
  • Vietnamese/Chinese
  • Italian

4 Websites I Visit Daily

  • BYU football related: Cougarfan.com, TotalBlueSports
  • Google Finance
  • blogs
  • ESPN.com, Drudge Report tie for 4th

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

  • Maui
  • Fly fishing
  • Europe
  • anywhere with my family

4 People I'm Tagging: (meaning you copy and post yours on your blog..)

  • Vince Young
  • Roger Federor
  • Levi Leipheimer
  • Bronco Mendenhall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope the people you tagged come through for you ... :)

jamkmb said...

the chances are good!