
Last Saturday night, Angela and I had the chance to go to our very first San Jose Sharks game. We had amazing seats (12th row, center ice) courtesy of our bishop, and it was great from the first minute to the last. We loved the energy of the entire arena. It probably helped that the Sharks were playing the Sabres - both first place teams, but the intensity of the entire experience was reminiscent to me of being at an NBA playoff game back when the Jazz were challenging for the Finals every year.
I loved the speed of the game, the hitting, the skating, the passing, the louder than you'd think sound of the puck slapping against sticks, and the fact that at least half the people in the arena were wearing jerseys. If I could have season tix to one professional team, it would definitely be the Sharks.
No comments:
Post a Comment