Thursday, September 17, 2009
Problem solved
Thanks to everyone for your concern about our car. I was able to get it started after cleaning off the battery lead (quite a bit of corrosion that accumulated mostly while it sat in our garage while on vacation for two weeks). Then I charged the battery for a few hours with our handy dandy 3 in 1 charger, and it's been golden ever since.
I was really pleased that it seems to have just been a battery problem - usually it's something much more expensive like the alternator or starter. And the good thing is, now that the node is cleaned off, the battery seems to be holding a charge well. Problem solved (hopefully!).
So this has been a very busy week. At work we're in the process of setting sales quotas for the next quarter, and it's intense. It hasn't helped that I've been looking forward to the weekend since, oh, last weekend... I'm headed to Provo for the BYU-Florida State game on Saturday with a couple of buddies - should be awesome!!!!
Family's all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment