Monday, September 28, 2009
Anatomically Correct
Before I explain the title, I first have to say what a great time I had this weekend with my dad and brothers (including bros-in-law). We all convened in Utah for a couple days of great food, a lot of laughs, and some fun activities. You couldn't even begin (nor would you want to, frankly) to count the calories for what we ate this weekend ... chocolate donuts, Cafe Rio burritos, poor man cupcakes (the best cupcakes known to mankind), all-you-can-eat french toast with buttermilk syrup, huge home-grilled steaks, twice-baked potatoes, BBQ pork sandwiches, hotdogs, candy, sourcream-lemon pie, rhubarb pie, and more. Of course that wasn't all in the same meal, but it might as well have been - we went from being full from the previous meal to getting even more full again in the next feast. It was awesome!
The golf was great too although we missed Dave and MattMax, and then of course the main reason for the weekend - the BYU-CSU game - was really fun as well. Probably the best was just being together and talking, giving updates on our families, laughing, and joking.
So now to the unrelated title...
Brig was drawing a picture of himself yesterday and I watched him draw a big head, with two legs coming out. He then proceeded to draw an anatomically correct little, uh, man-part, and informed me that he was going to the bathroom (yep, he drew the stream too). I was surprised by that, and found it hard not to laugh. I'm pretty sure none of the girls' drawings ever looked remotely like that before...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment