Friday, April 24, 2009
Micah's Play
Micah's in her school's production of Bye Bye Birdie tonight and tomorrow. She's the lead female role, and I'll be completely honest - I absolutely cannot wait to see her sing. I LOVE hearing her sing on stage, and just watching the audience (particularly the school parents) gape at how amazing she is. I sort of feel like the proud Dads on American Idol who get all choked up when their kid does a great job. I wish you all could see her so you'd realize I'm not just a proud parent blinded by his kid's "talent" - she really is that good. OK, enough bragging.
Another beautiful weekend ahead of us - 70 degrees and sunny. I already can't wait for my bike ride in the morning of 25-30 moderate/easy miles - I really love being out there. More details next week, but a week from tomorrow is my big race!!!
I was going to share with you some snippets of a conversation I had with my brother, Nate, a medical resident in Philadelphia, about his latest rotation in Colo-Rectal surgery, but after further consideration I think it's probably inappropriate. So Nate, just you and I will have to share that wonderful little sensory description you blessed me with - thanks a lot.
Bottom line, I have a very cool family - on all levels (including in-laws). Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment