Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Pictures

Kennan and Morgan at a swimmeet

Micah has earned money with a few "Micah camp" events - this was the pirate camp

The birthday party palace in the backyard


Micah and the whole birthday party gang in the tent


Set up for the party - a view of the lovely back patio


Setting up the outdoor movie for the birthday party

Brig the daddy tiger

Micah's birthday donuts

The kids on Micah's birthday

Ang and Micah at the American Idol concert

Cute Morgan

Cute Kennan

At the Monterey Bay Aquarium's touch and feel pool (note Kennan's nowhere near the water!)

With Grandpa and Grandma in Monterey

Grandma reading books to the girls

Our three Covington Critters

Nice smiles!

At the SF Zoo with G&G - no tiger attacks!

Flipping pancakes at the ward 4th of July breakfast

Grandpa, Brig, Preston

The family being all patriotic at the 4th breakfast

Great to have G&G visiting us over the holiday!



1 comment:

Nate said...

John, I know I'm signed in as Nate, but I'm an imposter!

It's so great to see pics of your family and your new house. I blew each one up and was smiling and enjoying myself immensely. We can't WAIT to hang out in a week!

Love you guys,
Jenny