Friday, July 11, 2008

Rockin Friday Night

Tonight is Micah's birthday party with her friends. We've set up our huge tent in the back yard, hopefully complete with decorations. The grill is going to be fired up for some burgers and dogs, as well as plenty of treats I suspect. And for the coup de gras I'm going to attempt to set up a projector, screen, and speakers out by the tent for a late-night viewing of The Game Plan. Should be a fun night for all, until the one friend who doesn't like sleeping over wakes everyone up in the middle of the night crying... Oh well, maybe it will be different this time.

I'm also taking Brig to his little buddy's birthday party at a park. He's excited to go, but I'm a little nervous that he's not going to want to relinquish the large crocodile replica he's supposed to be giving to Joey. I think he'll do it with some convincing, but you never know. It'll be fun anyway.

With a little luck, Angela and I might even get to relax later and watch our own movie.

No comments: