Thursday, July 17, 2008
Golf with Dan
I played a very fun round of golf with Dan this morning. It was nice and cool, not crowded, and we both played relatively well - i.e. very few lost balls, reasonable number of decent shots, no broken clubs, no mumbled swear words (Dan!), and fewer excuses needed. Dan suggested the next time we play we adopt the "skins" format to raise the stakes a little bit. I personally would welcome the challenge, although I would feel a wee bit bad taking little Danny's money. We'll see...
On another note, I owe you guys a lot of pictures from recent fun events. I'll post very soon, please be patient.
On another note, I owe you guys a lot of pictures from recent fun events. I'll post very soon, please be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bring it on, sucka!
Post a Comment