Thursday, February 21, 2008
Dangerous blizzard or Beautiful powder?
As I mentioned a few days ago, I'm driving a car full of YM/YW up to Tahoe for a couple days skiing. Sounds fun right? Yes... Only problem is, the weather service is calling for some serious snow up there on Saturday - like 4 feet - and that may present some interesting problems. I guess a 4-foot storm is all in the eye of the beholder: Skiers are stoked about it, as long as they can see going down the hill; Drivers are not so stoked about it. As I'll be doing both that day, I'll reserve judgment for now. Stay tuned for either the accident report, or the greatest ski day of all time...
Can't wait for Kennan's 8th birthday next week!
Can't wait for Kennan's 8th birthday next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck and drive safe!
Post a Comment