Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Did anyone see that Texas-Kansas basketball game last night? Big time win for the Horns, but more than that it was just a downright tough game. Love to see serious athletes working like crazy, all acting like they care, and the crowd going nuts! Sort of gets me thinking March Madness...

On the personal exercise front, Angela and I have had a good year so far. Ang was running a lot and doing boot camps frequently until she was derailed last week by her sickness. She's anxious to get going again - it's funny how taking a week off while sick doesn't feel like a healing time, it feels more like you're falling behind. As for me, I've run 118 miles so far this year (not all at once). I also got back on my bike early this morning with a group from the ward and, despite the darkness and relatively cool temperatures, really enjoyed myself.

Ang and I had lunch with a good friend from B-school yesterday who was visiting from Austin - it was great to catch up with Jeremy again and it made us really miss our friends there. We feel blessed to have life-long friends wherever we have lived.

No comments: