Friday, February 29, 2008
Big news in the extended Richards family: Dan just got an internship offer from Google, so he and Hailey and Preston are headed for the Bay Area this summer! We're so stoked to have them come out and join us, and to have Dan working for my company is very exciting. Of course we're all hoping it turns into a full-time job after B-school, but we'll just worry about this summer for now and then go from there. Congratulations Dan and fam!
This week marked a fun little anniversary for me: my 1 year mark at Google. Yep, it's only been a year...feels like more doesn't it? Feb. 26th was my official start date last year, and it's been pedal to the medal ever since. I can say without reservation that I'm just as happy today that I made the change as I was a year ago, if not more.
And that, folks, is a wrap. Have a great weekend and I'll be back with you Monday or so...
This week marked a fun little anniversary for me: my 1 year mark at Google. Yep, it's only been a year...feels like more doesn't it? Feb. 26th was my official start date last year, and it's been pedal to the medal ever since. I can say without reservation that I'm just as happy today that I made the change as I was a year ago, if not more.
And that, folks, is a wrap. Have a great weekend and I'll be back with you Monday or so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment