
30 years old... That's a big one! You're no longer in your 20's; you're no longer a "kid"; you're no longer closer to high school than you are to 40; you're now supposed to make something of yourself (uh oh). Buy happy birthday anyway, Nate. We thought about you yesterday and we hope you got our huge expensive presents we had shipped. We had to use an armored car to transport because of the extreme value, and they tend to be unreliable, so it's possible that you might not have received it yet. So unless it gets highjacked, which I think might be a very real possibility, your birthday present of a lifetime is, uh, on it's way...
love you bro!
1 comment:
ah haaa...
There you go. I just think of it as finally reaching "legitimacy." You see, now I can be like all of you fogies who are a little pudgy, balding, and sore...and I can be happy about it. wahoo.
Thanks for everything bro!
Here's to 30 more.
Post a Comment