Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Clint and a few other things

First off, happy birthday to Clint over the weekend - wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! We hope you had a good time with your family and friends!

Provo house #2 seems to be coming right along under the watchful eye of Cameron and CW Construction. We're excited to see it progress, and we look forward to testing the real estate market once again to see if we can sell this baby. We think it'll be no problem because we will have such a great agent this time (Christine)! When I first saw the pictures of this house, I thought it was a hotel or a ski lodge...I think we might actually fit in that house ourselves. Actually, we would probably fit in about 1/4 of that house. But we'd sure like to try to live such that we actually lost a kid in the "East Wing" every once in a while. As it is now, we're not in danger of having one of the kids feel isolated from the rest of the family...

I don't know if any of you saw the announcement this morning about the Google foray into mobile phone operating systems. This replaces the speculation about Google selling its own phone, but it's exciting for us nonetheless. From what I have heard, our operating systems will be the basis for some pretty sweet phones and features.

Finally, lest you think I've moved on from my obsessions, let me just say there was some fun football over the weekend. It was great to have BYU back in action after a very long layoff from meaningful games. They played pretty well and beat one of those teams they're supposed to beat. This week will be a much sterner test - I'm hoping they can come through on Thursday. Texas executed yet another stunning 4th quarter comeback against OSU, but unfortunately we didn't get to watch it as we were shown the very exciting (NOT!) PAC 10 game of the week. And finally, I watched the Patriots-Colts game last night in fast motion and that was a great game as well.

I'm going to post again in a few minutes with our Halloween pictures - you'll love the one of Morgan!

No comments: