Monday, October 15, 2007
Littla Dis, Littla Dat
We're slowly catching up with the general conference sessions we missed the weekend of the marathon. It's so great to be able to either watch them on our DVR whenever we want, or watch them online. We're still formulating our list of favorites, so we'll discuss more when we get through them all.
Our family had a really fun bike ride on Saturday. We borrowed a bike from a friend that had a baby seat attached to it, so we could all ride together. Brig loved riding behind me - he thought it was pretty cool. We're now thinking about getting our own baby bike seat, although I'm expecting Brig to start riding a two-wheeler any time now, so maybe not.
And speaking of bikes, I renewed a torrid affair with an old flame over the weekend. I rode 25 miles through the hills above our house, and it was a glorious experience. The weather was perfect, the bike worked great, and my legs didn't fall off, although they felt like they were going to. It's amazing how different it is on your legs riding a bike vs. running. But it was really great to get out again, and as soon as I can stand to sit in the saddle, I'll be back on the road.
A few friends and I watched the BYU game online until about 1am Sunday - a bit of an ugly game but a win's a win. You can imagine that my Sunday am meetings came pretty early that day...
Angela went to parent-teacher conferences for all the kids today and they all got high marks. They all have areas in which they can improve, but generally are doing well. We're proud of them and we love them.
Our family had a really fun bike ride on Saturday. We borrowed a bike from a friend that had a baby seat attached to it, so we could all ride together. Brig loved riding behind me - he thought it was pretty cool. We're now thinking about getting our own baby bike seat, although I'm expecting Brig to start riding a two-wheeler any time now, so maybe not.
And speaking of bikes, I renewed a torrid affair with an old flame over the weekend. I rode 25 miles through the hills above our house, and it was a glorious experience. The weather was perfect, the bike worked great, and my legs didn't fall off, although they felt like they were going to. It's amazing how different it is on your legs riding a bike vs. running. But it was really great to get out again, and as soon as I can stand to sit in the saddle, I'll be back on the road.
A few friends and I watched the BYU game online until about 1am Sunday - a bit of an ugly game but a win's a win. You can imagine that my Sunday am meetings came pretty early that day...
Angela went to parent-teacher conferences for all the kids today and they all got high marks. They all have areas in which they can improve, but generally are doing well. We're proud of them and we love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Such great pics of the kiddos. And dang, when did Brig get so grown up!?! Seriously. He looks like a little boy. (okay, I know he IS a little boy but you know what I mean...no more "baby" look left!). So stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment