Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quick hitter

A couple of cute things Morgan has said recently: the other night she
had a splinter in her foot and she said we could get the "twizzards"
to get it out. Also, she told Angela the other day, "Mom, I can't wait
til I'm a mom." Angela, who had just watched conference and was
thinking how great it was that her daughters are being raised well,
asked Morgan why she was excited to be a mom. Morgan said, "so I can
have all the power." ... One problem I see with that - how did she
think moms have all the power?! What a crock!

Micah ran for student body president this week and unfortunately she
didn't win. She's a little sad about it, but the 6th grader who won
has tried twice already unsuccessfully, so it's really good for him.

Went on another bike ride today ... Sweet!

No comments: