http://maps.google.com/maps/ms
http://activefiremaps.fs.fed
It's really sad for all the people who are losing their homes, and worse, but I think the fires won't affect us too much other than potential traffic problems with a couple of the fires burning close to relevant freeways, and with air quality. The CDOT doesn't indicate any fire-related freeway closings at the moment, but you can call 1-800-427-7623 for updated road closure info. I also checked the Disneyland websites and there was no mention of closures or changes to park hours or operations due to fires.
Ironically, a fire engine just pulled up outside my building here at work...they're probably just here to use the gym (hopefully). Speaking of work, we had another cool visit yesterday - from the band, Matchbox 20. They played some songs and answered some questions, and it was really cool. I love the live music visitors the best, although the politicos are interesting as well.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment