Thursday, June 14, 2007
Let the Countdowns Begin
A few countdowns to important dates:
17 days until Ezra, Jake, and Emmy's baby blessings
21 days until Tour de Philly featuring Angela and John sans kids
23 days until Tour de France
37 days until Utah
48 days until Cougs football hype starts
59 days until Return to California
78 days until Cougs football first game
85 days until Rugby World Cup 2007
114 days until St. George
Note: I purposely chose to leave off birthdays for two reasons: 1) some people don't think they're important dates any more, and 2) I'm bound to forget a bunch of them.
17 days until Ezra, Jake, and Emmy's baby blessings
21 days until Tour de Philly featuring Angela and John sans kids
23 days until Tour de France
37 days until Utah
48 days until Cougs football hype starts
59 days until Return to California
78 days until Cougs football first game
85 days until Rugby World Cup 2007
114 days until St. George
Note: I purposely chose to leave off birthdays for two reasons: 1) some people don't think they're important dates any more, and 2) I'm bound to forget a bunch of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I take exception to one of your countdown dates--Cougar football hype has already begun baby! Word up!
Post a Comment