Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spring already?

Hmm, who was it who said this Utah winter thing was going to be so bad?  It's mid January, up in the 40s, sun shining, and I went for a run at lunch with shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt on.  Maybe it's not as bad as everyone thought?  (I know, I know, I just jinxed it - we're now in for the worst, coldest, winter on record, starting tomorrow).

Our furniture was delivered this morning, and apart from a few big items that didn't fit down the stairs into the basement, and also besides the fact that we took up a little more of the basement than our kind hosts expected us to, I think all went generally well.  Problem is, we now have to do some serious sorting down there to find boxes of things we need now, need in the next few months, or don't need at all until after we move into our own house this summer.  Let the "spring cleaning" begin!

And most importantly, the girls all started at their new schools today.  I can't wait to hear how everything went - hopefully they all had great days and made lots of new friends.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Um, I believe that person was ME. And just you wait. Just you wait... :)