Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vive le Micah!!

Micah & her friend at Google for lunch with Dad

Playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Google lobby

Hangin out at Google cafe, PIC

The kids helping celebrate Micah's bday this morning

I just can't believe it. Our little Micah, our first born and oldest child, turns 12 years old today! And yet on the other hand, I almost feel like asking, "she's only 12?" It would be impossible to put into words what she means to us - we marvel all the time at how good she is and how well she is doing in her life. She's not perfect, but I can't really imagine another normal, well-adjusted 12 year old being any better.

Today is a day of fun firsts for Micah. This morning, as her main birthday gift, she received her own cell phone. I know, crazy, huh?! I think she loves it - I've probably received 10 text messages from her today! Even more weird to me though, is that she got her ears pierced today. I haven't seen it, but Angela says she looks cute. For some reason that was a surprise to me as we've never talked much about it - well, I should say, I haven't been privy to those conversations, which is probably good.

I love Micah, she's so awesome!

No comments: